Thursday, May 3, 2007

Why are you blogging?

Just 5 mins ago, I read a post titled "Blogging for self" at 5Xmom's blog. What she said there is so very true to the core. I mean, bloggers like us write to vent our frustrations on everyday life. We write for ourselves. We write to express ourselves. It's the freedom of speech mar. And whatever we rant about, it's very logical if you look at it from our perspectives ler. Complaining and expressing oneself is no crime, right? We don't write for other people's sakes. I don't aim to please everyone who frequents my blog cuz that's just such an impossible task, no?

I'd just like to state this very clearly here. I write whatever I want to write because I feel like writing them. I rant to release pent up tension cuz if I don't do that I'll most probably ended up killing somebody else. If you don't like what I blog about, that's too bad. Like fuck I care.

The thing is, whenever I finished ranting in my blog, I instantly felt better. It's like you got so pissed with a certain retard, and then you get to hentam him kaw kaw till kingdom comes. That feels so damn good!

So yeah. I'll continue crying, cussing, ranting and brooding here. You choy meh? Nyeh.

No comments: