Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm at home in Kuching!

I know I know. This is boring. I kept doing this. Each time I'm in Kuching, I post it.

Can't help it lar. Instantly upon reaching Kuching, I turned into this giddy little crazy gal lor. So happy.

So busy chatting and heehee haahaa with my mum and sisters until I forgot the time.

Even if I know what time it is, I just dun feel like stopping.

It's good to be home. This time, I bought lotsa goodies. Keh keh keh. Cute goodies. My mum and youngest sis luv them.

I didn't buy much for my other two sisters. They are working now ler. They can buy their own stuffs ler. No need me to pamper them liao. =P

But I hafta admit that I'm quite tired today. I hafta go sleeping now. Will post more tomorrow. Hopefully with pics. Kakaka..

*crawls to bed*

AhhhhhHHHHH!!!!! ^-^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terror la you. Slow bus ride and got back so late still can find the energy to post something so late.. ;p

Unknown said...

So nice to have sisters.. It must be so nice to have some girlie chats with them. I never have such chance, I only have 2 fat brothers. Haha..

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : I'm crazy mar. What to do? Hehehe...

je5sie : Yesss. It's nice to have sisters. Girlie chats? We are like a bunch of starving hyenas I tell you. More like hantu. Muahahaha. But wei, bros nice wor. Like having bodyguards ler. Nobody dare to kacau you if you tell them you have two bros wor. But me dun have bros wor. Ai...