Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm back!

Yuuhoooo minna! I'm back folks! Sorry for the wait ar. So, have you been missing me?

*wink* *wink*

Hmmm, probably not. I cuss too much nowadays, no? *sigh*

FYI, my Lappy has fully recovered! All thanks to TK!!!! You're a real genius ya know that? *muaks* Muahahaha!!!

Ehem. Let's get back on track. So, what have I been doing lately?

Bad. Real bad. I have gastric everyday now and I suffer miserably. Went to bed at 9 PM yesterday and slept all the way till 7++ this morning. Yeah. The pain drained me of all my energy. I wish it could drain my 'fat' as well. I'd really appreciate that! Who needs excess baggage eh? Ai...

Anyway, I'll try to crank up something to write about later on. I may have something, I may not. Let's hope I have, wookay? Hehe...

Brb!

No comments: