Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fucking Near Miss!!!

I've just came back from my dinner trip to KFC. Nevermind the dinner, I'll blog about this first!

Guess what happened just now? Well, it didn't really happen, it nearly happened!

I nearly got involved in a nasty accident. Imagine this : "Nasty Head-On Collision" , front page on every local newspaper.

Yeah, a damn kid speeding on a BMX bicycle nearly rammed into my car head on just now! There were 2 of them really, and I was taking a left turn at the T-junction after turning on my signal light. I spotted the first kid cycling his bicycle so fast that I deliberately slowed down just to let him pass first. Phew! That was close!

Guess what happened next?

Another kid (obviously chasing after the first kid) suddenly appeared out of nowhere (the road was pitch dark with no street lights at all), headed straight toward my car! To make things worse, he wasn't even aware that he's actually heading straight towards me. The jerk! I honked on reflex, and everything happened in slow motion. I stopped the car in the middle of the road (to continue driving would only mean killing the kid in a less painful state : meaning to kill him on the spot lor), with the horn blaring out loud, the sonofabitch's eyes went big as saucers cuz he only realized what's in front of him at the point of impact. I winced, waiting for him to hit the car, and hold and behold, a miracle happened.

He SOMEHOW, AMAZINGLY managed to pull out and escaped unscathed! That #@~##@@!!! SONOFABITCH! That was SO FRIGGING CLOSE! KNNCCB! Ugh!

I turned around to take a good look at the damn kid. He stopped approximately 5 metres away from my car, panting so hard I could see him shivering all over. His BMX was shaking, and he bent over his BMX, trying desperately to stablize it, nearly kneeling over from the mere shock. That's right. Be scared. Be very scared. How does it feel like to have glanced death in the eyes just for a matter of 2 seconds? Fucking retard.

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't send him to hospital if he really rammed into my car. From my calculation, if he really rammed into my car, he'll go flying far far away and perhaps landed 1 or 2 metres away from the nearest monsoon drain by the main road. Worse still, he might have rolled and fell into the monsoon drain, and then died either from the severe car impact or of drowning. Fucking jerk deserved to die. Kids like these have given peps like us enough heart attack!

But hor, I talk bad nia lar. If there really is a collision, I'd probably be the first one to rescue him. I joined Red Crescent actively for two full years before withdrawing for the sake of my PMR exam. Otherwise how to score straight A1s right? But still...

The damn kid was so dang lucky. Either his parents pray a lot for his safety, or I just haven't curse enough. *rolls eyes*

That shock makes me wide wide awake right now. Tiu! Really scared me outta my skin! Ma-de.

No comments: