Thursday, April 12, 2007

I LOST MY BOOKMARK!

I am so fucking-blardy-godamn UGH PISSED!

I lost all my bookmark. Just when I was about to back it up. Backup. About!

Cheebye.

It's gone even before I back-it-up.

$#%#$@^&^!!!

-_____________________________-''''''''

*sweats*

*cries*

*wails*

KNN!

78!

TIU!

God HELP me PLS! I'm miserable. Ku liu! ..................

I ran out of cuss. Now I realized how limited my Vocabulary of cuss is.

*speechless*

I hate today. I got so many SHOCKS today.

My cols brought 3 of those damn creatures that looks like a cross of Scorpion and Prawn to the office.

My boss (The Owl) called for a SHOCK meeting with all the big balls out there (half an hour before the actual meeting time).

My immediate boss (The Mousie) suddenly came to office with a jari kudung. Huh? Wtf???!?

My Lappy died 6 times continuously on me just now.

My bookmark! MY BOOKMARK!

Damn. I lost my appetite already. Darn.

*broods*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad sad.. almost 400 bookmarks!!! Thats hard to swallow...Pity you!

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : ....... I'm still mourning my loss... huhuhu =(