Monday, April 23, 2007

gastric... @.@

The last few days have been like living hell for me. I have gastric pain so severe I have trouble breathing normally. Sometimes I gasp for air and my head goes numb from the lack of oxygen. Top that up with windy stomach and headache, the last few days passed like whirlwind to me.

I want so badly to just be normal. Without gastric, without breathing problems, without windy stomach and without constipation. How hard can that be?

Wait till you're in my feet, in my body, in my position. Then you'll know that those thoughts are just like the stars scattered all over the skies. Blinking so beautifully and yet so far out of reach.

It took me years... YEARS!!!... to finally get over my gastric misery. And now it comes full swing back to haunt me. *cries*

All because the Orthopaedic (Doc) prescribed me these blasted pain killers for my fractured right foot. He didn't even ask me whether I have gastric or not. These cheebye Docs nowadays. They are shitheads I tell you. All they want from you is $$$$$$!!!! Damn I hate Docs!

Initially the gastric wasn't that bad. It's still bearable (I have high tolerance for pain since I sorta got used to them ever since I was 9 years old). Until now that is. Now, it's H-E-L-L.

(T_T) I hate gastric. I hate pain. I hate having to gasp for air. I hate the tightness I feel on my shoulders, the stiffness there and on my neck. I hate the erratic heart beats that I have whenever I have gastric. I hate the cold sweats that seem to appear out of nowhere whenever I have gastric.

I hate them so much, death seems like a better prospect all together. If you want me to choose between suffering gastric pain and death, I'll choose death. Really. Just gimme a quick death and I'll be happy. I'm sooo fedup of suffering in pain!

*pulls hair out*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi val,
I actually have the same problem as in gastric but I think not as severe as yours. I know how painful it is, grasping for air. I'll just press on the side of my stomach till pain ease a little then let go..and not for long the pain will come back again. Sigh, the doc should ask if you're allergic to anything or if you have gastric. A simple clinic doc also will do that. Lousy doc you saw.. Anyway you better get a proper gastric medication before it gives you chronic effects.

KiBiKiBi said...

je5sie : Thanks for dropping by and commenting. And thank you for your concern as well. I am on medication. The problem is that after a while, the medicine stop working all together and then I'll hafta get new ones. *sigh* Appreciate your comment tho. ^_^