Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gadget : My new MP4 player!

Yo folks. I hereby presents my latest toy : T-A-D-A!!!
I bought this babe at the PC Fair last Saturday when I was in Kuching. Full stainless steel body. It's light, it's sleek, it's a beauty! It sports a brilliant 2" display that delivers super sharp and clear graphics! Besides being able to play mp3, mp4, jpeg, read e-books, play games and various other sound and video files, this thing also comes loaded with an extra feature : mini sd card slot. On top of that, the built in memory is a whooping 2GB. And it's only selling at RM200. Frigging cheap. Woohoo!!!!

I was soooo high up in the sky when I bought this thing, it took me days to come back down to earth and start standing normally. Wakakaka...

Better still, it comes with a free gift. Muahahaha...

No comments: