Thursday, April 12, 2007

Udang Galah Sarawak?!

Honestly I really dunno what this thing is called. At first look, it bears similar resemblance to a scorpion. Look carefully, it does have the torso of a scorpion, no? And its tail. It's like a prawn's tail, no? Currently, I'm uploading the video I took just for your pleasure.

*checks upload*

Uwah... damn slow. Maybe my video too large? Or maybe my laptop can't handle it?

My cols caught them things at site this morning. Three of them Scorpion-Prawns. Let's call them ScoPran eh? Hohoho. Anyway, Wan wants to bring them back and cook them for dinner tonite. Let's interview him tomorrow. Kakaka...

Pttfffff... Anyway, I'll just post this (text) up first... U check back here again lar if you want to see the video. It takes time to upload ler... So, will add-on later yah...

*preparing the next post*

No comments: