Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Death Stare at KFC

Went out for dinner after 8 PM just now. Was starving. Circled Sarikei town twice before deciding on what to eat.

I went to KFC. Ordered its Colonel Rice Combo for a try. Actually, I didn't even notice this supposedly NEW product of KFC. The only thing that drawn me to it was its price : RM8.49

This is frigging cheap for 2 pcs of KFC chicken, 1 Colonel Rice topped with gravy, 1 Coleslaw (Regular size) and 1 Pepsi drink (Regular size).

*sorry guys, no pics, didn't bring my digicam*

But then again, its taste is nothing to brag about. The rice is so so, the gravy makes it worse (better eat without the gravy). The only nice thing about it is the 2 pcs of chicken (I requested for at least a drumstick to go with it) and Coleslaw.

What I wanna blog about is not really about the food served in KFC. It has more to do with the process of buying the food at KFC. Remember that we need to queue up to order our food? It's self service. So yeah, I queued (does this have a past tense?) up. When I reached KFC, it was half full with patrons. I was 2nd in line at the counter and within 5 seconds, suddenly there's a group of peps storming into KFC.

To my amazement and utter shock, there's this family who tried to jump queue. And they chose to do that in front of me : meaning cut my line in front of me lor. I got quite quite pissed at them. At first I stared at them in disbelief. With me being the 2nd in line, they went straight to the counter, stood right in front of the counter machine, and waited to CUT into the line.

Lemme describe this damn family to you in detail. I guess the father is about 40+, with more white hair than grey and an ugly moustache. The wife is a petite skinny woman approximately mid 30 in age and a kid which ages about 3-4 years old. The father was craddling the kid by his right arm, so it was up to the mother to squeeze her way in.

When I stared at her in disbelief, she ran a look over me, probably to judge whether it's safe for her to cut into my line or not. Initially, she deduced it safe to jump q on me, because her eyes showed full confidence that I wouldn't butt in nor stop her in any way. That's where she made the mistake. I RECOGNIZED that look. And I despised it the most. It's the bully type of look. It means "YOU CAN BE BULLIED. EASY VICTIM. NYEK NYEK NYEK."

The lips of the inner me turned upwards in a feral grin. She's sooo gonna pay for this.

I changed my stare in disbelief into my famous DEATH STARE. I stared cold hard. I made sure I emit this deadly killing aura. I made sure she could feel it. Ooooo... it's oozing it's oozing. I can't help it. I luvvvv it.

The inner me cackles like a crazed hyena. They always thought that I'm harmless! I'll show them! I'll massacre them!!! Muahahahaha!!!!

I waited for her to turn her head towards me for a double look. She would do that once she felt my death stare. *evil grins*

It didn't take long for her to do that. The second time she looked at me, she froze. I had this "Mess with me and I'll make sure you pray you've never known KFC! *evil laughs*" look plastered all over my face. Muahahaha.

I must be quite scary when I have my death stare on. She changed her mind on the spot. When it was my turn to be served, she stood frozen there, her feet glued to the spot.

I immediately smiled and ordered my Colonel Rice Combo. Believe me. She was so dumbstruck her hubby has to shake her up. Muahahahahaha

I simply luv it when they are like that. Wakakaka...

Remember this : Dun play play with me ar.... Otherwise, I shoot you on the spot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend did say you have an innocent looking face. ;p

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : Now, now. Who is that friend ar? =P Do I know him/her??? Ai...