Monday, April 2, 2007

Exercise or not to?

I left the office just now at 5 PM with EVERY intention to start exercising. However, my 'intention' commited suicide right about the time I reached home. *paiseh* Whatever restrains I had melted into a pool and right now, I'm still sitting at my desk in my room at home, reading blogs, blogging, typing oh so happily away...

I'm sooo guilty of abandoning my 'jien fei' plan. Although I still have about 1 month's time, still... I'm guilty as charged. Eeeekkk!!! End date is on 6 May 2007. I still have time, but can I really make it?

I'm not young anymore. If previously it took me 3 days just to shed 5 kgs, now it'll probably takes me 5 months just to shed 3 kgs!!! Help!!!

I really eat too much. Each time I'm back at home sweet home in Kuching, I stuff myself silly with mum's home cooked meals, with lotsa other fatty food such as ice cream, lasagna, pop corn, Japanese food, fast food, slow food, whatever!. The ice cream and lasagna alone are more than enough to fatten me ok. They are totally loaded with fat fat fat!!! Gosh, I feel like a Garfield!!! As fat as him! NO!!!!!!

Planned to jump jump jump in my room but my friend warn me about my right foot. *BIG SIGH* Damn!

*sniff* *sniff*

Hey! They are spraying those damn mosquito smoke around the neighbourhood (the stuffs they spray whenever somebody in the neighbourhood was infected with dengue fever... now what the heck do you call them? I can't remember even if my life depended on it, sheesh!). Damn! It's smelly! Yuck!! Yuck!

*prays to God and thank God that I didn't proceed with my plan to walk round the neighbourhood just now*

I'm saved!!! I made the right decision to LET my 'intention' commit suicide. Haha!

No comments: