Thursday, April 19, 2007

Blogs blogs blogs

I have a confession to make. I've been reading quite a number of blogs lately. And one thing that never cease to amaze me is : How did THEY manage to find so many things to blog about?

I was like "WHOA!!! Awesome!"

*speechless*

*reads*

*gasps*

I'm slowly updating and adding them to the list of blogs that I read. Since I lost all my 400 bookmarks, I hafta start all over. However, I know some of those blogs by heart, so I didn't have much trouble looking them up. Hehe.

Really hafta kow-tow them man! They write about everything and anything. With lotsa pics too! How did they manage to upload sooo many pictures? Really needa salute them man.

I feel like such a lazyworm.

Whenever I wanna upload pics, make me wait for 1 min more and I'll quit just like that. Totally no patience!

It's easier to click than to type, no?

Hope I'll get addicted enough to blog more. With lotsa pics too. Learnt the terminology as : Camwhore.

Now now. Where did they get that term?

I can't think of myself camwhoring, but heck.. maybe I'll get used to that... soon. *paiseh*

*checks watch*

Oooo... needa go do my routine exercise. Me wanna burn those excess fat ler. Wanna slim down lor. Wanna buy lotsa nice sexy clothes to wear lei. Dunno can make it anot. *sigh*

3 comments:

Neil Tan said...

I think there are always stuff to blog about everyday, its just that whether we want to share them with the world. Some choose to blog to release steam and worries that is inside them. Some use it as a way to express their feelings that they cannot say out loud in person. On the other hand, these bloggers tend to express wat they wan and keep wat they do not wan to share. Hence some days there are stuff happening that they do not wish to share with others..........

Just my 2 cents. Not necessary true for everyone but I think its true for me...........

Cheers. :)

KiBiKiBi said...

neil tan : very true. I agree with you. But it's also true that sometimes, some things are just so hard to share. To share stuffs, you need to be very strong, no? You must be ready for EVERYTHING that peps may hurl your way. Sometimes you may get sympathetic words, comforting gestures, sometimes though you'll get very negative critics. It all depends on the perspective of the writers. And how strong you emotionally is. If one breaks into tears just from one very general, negative remarks, then better dun share lor. Aiyoh. Later on, blogger will be flooded lar. Haha

Anonymous said...

yo... informative style )