Thursday, March 15, 2007

Writer's Block

This is gonna be short.

I'm having writer's block. Again.

It happens so oftenly, it's no fun anymore.

Besides, I'm lazy.

Each of my finger weights a tonne.

Ya know how heavy is that?

Answer :
1 finger = 1 tonne = 1,000 kg
Which means 10 fingers = 10 x 1 tonne each = 10 tonnes = 10 x 1,000 kg = 10,000 kg

Becoz of tat, there shall be no title for this entry.

My brain is currently overloaded with other things.

I MUST NOT strain it further by requesting it to THINK of an APPROPRIATE TITLE.

That's so ma fan ya know.

On 2nd thought, without a title, this post will look weird.

That's even more ma fan. Sian too.

I'm having mixed feelings right now.

Me kinda pissed.

Me confused.

Me weird.

Me duno wat I'm doing.

Me so so stoned.

O.o

Eeekkk!

No comments: