Saturday, March 10, 2007

Right Foot Healed!

I'm beginning to walk properly again, so I guess that's good news. No more crippling liao. Hehe. That very fact brought a huge smile to my face. Gosh, it took me one month plus just to recover from a silly stair fall. I really gotta be super careful whenever I climb or use the stairs.

I can't wait to start my exercises to slim down. Previously I didn't exercise much either but my job requires me to visit the site often and it's quite a walk so my waistline remained under control. Until recently, that is. Being completely housebound for one month plus was no fun at all. I missed all the cny shopping mania and even if I managed to get out, it's not for long. *sigh*

But now, all that is in the pass. Couple more weeks and I should be able to start walking/jogging for an hour. I have even talked about this with my cols and they sorta agreed that we'd go jogging together after my foot was REALLY, like totally healed and fully rest and in good shape to take up strenuous activity.

Am so looking forward to when that day comesss… yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah..so nice to have a real companion for the jog/walk. Good luck on your diet plan... and guess what.. bf offers me RM100 for every 1kg off.. ;p

KiBiKiBi said...

uwah!!!! Me wanna have a bf like yours too! Such a great motivation! Eeee... ;P

Anonymous said...

hehehe... weigh meself this morning and i'm off 1kg..gotta control food intake!