Saturday, March 10, 2007

Missing Mum's Fried Chicken!

One of the things I always miss when I'm away from home is this : my mum's fried chicken. It's different from KFC's, SugarBun or anything good that you claim out there. My mum's fried chicken's got all the love she has in it and nothing in this world can compare to that!!!

*stares at pic while drooling*

Man. This is the first Saturday I spent away from home. I have fun but I'm home sick. Huhuhu... Mummy, me wanna tapao u with me wherever I go, can ar? *looks at Daddy* Can anot??? =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum... but but..don't forget about your diet plan.

KiBiKiBi said...

Dun worry. Me stuck in Sarikei mar. No chance to eat mum's cooking ler. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Haha.. heard you are going back to home sweet home again this weekend. So better watch the weight...