Sunday, March 25, 2007

New Watch

I bought a new watch yesterday cuz my previous watch was quite kong liao. I banged it to a closing lift doors. There's a loud clashing sound but externally, my watch appears all right. However, it sustained severe internal injuries. *sigh* There are parts inside that doesn't connect all right, so sometimes, the watch's working as usual and sometimes, it just went bonkers. I be tahan using a watch like that lar. So damn paiseh whenever I'm late cuz I rely on my watch a lot. That's why I'd decided to buy a new watch yesterday lor. It's a Casio again. All the watches I've bought so far are Casio brand. Guess I just sorta have the hots for it gua. They are cheap, I like their designs (ok, not all, but I managed to find the types that I like among the Casios lar). Anyway, I luv big watch. I don't mind the heavy types too. As long as I like it. Haha. Finally bought one after going through so much hassle. I nearly tried all the Casios in the shop. Luckily the salesman's very nice wor. So, here's my watch. It's huge and kinda heavy. Hmmm. Do you think I should weight it anot? It probably weights half a kg. Hahaha.

P/s : I'll post more tomorrow gua. Just reached Sarikei and am damn tired lor. Wanna zzz early, so ta-ta!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah..everything metal...super heavy..dislike heavy watch... ;pand with very busy face...

KiBiKiBi said...

with a very busy face? wat do you mean ooo? Yeah. Currently, me like metal very veli muchy!