Friday, March 23, 2007

Home!

Tadaima! I'm home liao. It feels great to be home. Just the smell of my room and pillows and bed soothes me tremendously. The sight of my mum smiling and sisters who greet me with so much enthusiasm totally knocks me over. No kidding! I instantly relaxed and felt all the knots in my shoulders untying by themselves. Gosh I've been so restless that I build knots upon knots until I just can't hold it in any longer. I felt like I was having shoulder cramps. No wonder my shoulders were so hard like rock and my neck was so stiff! Is that truly possible? Having 'shoulder cramps'?

Anyway, now that I'm home I dun really care liao. I've taken my hot shower, washed my hair, ate my mum's home cook meal, washed it down with a big bowl of vanilla ice cream fully topped with crunched nuts and gula atap (is that the right term to use?) and now I'm just so so so dang happy!

You know what this is called?

Heaven. Paradise. Yupe. Home's my heaven, my paradise. Man, it FEELS GREAT TO BE HOME!!!! *muaks* ^_~ My home sweet home! Awww... =Þ

4 comments:

Neil Tan said...

Great to hear u made it home!! Hope the journey wasnt as bad as u anticipated!! :)

Good lo u can go home sweet home. Me opposite need to go outstation for one week!!! Now in KL :(

Everything i cherish is back in Penang..........Family, gf, doggies, fren etc........

Anyway, hope u enjoy the weekend.

Cheers :)

Anonymous said...

u make feel homesick for my own family..b4 I married :)
somehow it was my little heaven on earth

"omamee" said...

hey val! good to know you've made it home and yes, even better to know that you're now in your heaven and paradise! enjoy quality time with your family ya and have a great weekend!

KiBiKiBi said...

Tenkiu everyone! Although I'm sure I posted a reply to this last week, but oh well, the pc hang itself at the last second after I clicked publish so mebe it just never made it to the www... =P