Monday, March 5, 2007

Naruto Shippuuden

This is kinda old news, but I still wanna write about it. Just learnt that Naruto fillers finally ended and they started a new Naruto series called Shippuuden. Whatever that means, I'm just so bloody glad that they ended the stupid-plain-degradingly-lame&blardy irritating fillers! Naruto banzai!!!

I finished watching them this morning Shippuuden epi 1-4 (psss... me woke up very early in the morning to watch them before I went to work, it's a good boost to start the day with) and was dang happy with the progress that Haruno Sakura made. That's some gal power babeh!!! Wish I could do that, I'd gladly pummel those peps on my hate lists to Pluto.. =P

Naruto is still the same ol' perv he is. Imagine that, his newly developed perverted ninjutsu. Hahaha...

Now I can't wait for the next epi to come, eventhough I kinda know what happens next cause I've read all the manga till Chapter 344 but still... I hunger for more... Hope I can survive the wait. Heehehehe

No comments: