Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Bored to Death!

I’m almost bored to death today. Yesterday too. And the day before and before and before! Nothing was happening at work. Nothing at all! I was thinking like, after CNY, surely my immediate boss must have settled all those shits so that we can start work I-M-M-E-D-I-A-T-E-L-Y but no no no. We have to wait. Wait!!! He said ‘ Wait ar. Just wait lar. Err… haven’t settle yet’ Tiu! Easy for him to say. How can you stay idle for months after months at the office doing nothing but amusing yourself with computer games, chatting and just bla bla bla whole day through till office hour’s over? And what’s so bloody difficult to settle that it takes up months and months!!! Retards. Geezzz!


Me so fedup that I wanna punch a sand bag. So frust lar. So many months liao without any ‘chee kek’ work. And here I am bitching about having nothing to do. Most peps with a right mind would be so dang happy if all they needa do is sit there, do nothing and still get paid right? Sorry, I’m not such a person. In fact, get me to sit there not doing anything, I’d die of pure boredom. I’d even succumbed to watching Anime (really! No shit!), reading Manga, playing games, chit chat non-stop for hours and I’m still bored! Taskete kudasai ooo….anybody, pls!!!


Try doing something useful lar. Wah. Easy for you to say. Like what? I can’t think of anything useful to do in the office right now. Washing toilet? Brooming the office? Print and paste posters all over the walls? Play Win, lose or draw on the white board??? Aaarrrggghhh!


You know, before I started complaining, I even tried very hard to do useful stuffs. I read all the correspondence letters. Studied all the drawings. Checked all the approval chits. Read whatever damn reports that the office has. Having done all that, and not satisfied, I started fussing with my Notebook. Ya know, like thoroughly cleaning it, opened and explored every nook and cranny, deleting stuffs that I dun need, and reallocating everything else in rows of neat folders. I even painstakingly rearranged my humongous mp3 collections (over 15 GB mind you), re-folder and renamed all of those cute piccies/wallpapers that I collected since year 2001 (the year I started loving Anime & Manga) and *cries* I’m still, very much bored. -_-‘’


I even installed a new AVG Free Edition, updated all its Internal Virus Database, scanned my Notebook thrice and defrag-ed them too. Read all my Naruto & Bleach Manga and watched all my Naruto (New Naruto Series called Shippuuden up to epi 4) & Bleach latest epi 117. Having done all that I’m left yearning for more! Is something wrong with me?


At night, I tossed and turned and stayed wide wide awake till almost 3 in the morning. Last two nights I woke up at frigging 2 am to lau sai. Tiu lar. Really fuck man!


I’m so bloody restless now I think I can take up a parang to kill. Any suggestions on what else should I do before I resort to that ar? Aiii…

No comments: