Thursday, March 1, 2007

Why so many posts???

OKAY!!! This is the LAST one! I swear! Since I'll be gone for a couple of days tomorrow, I decided to post lotsa stuffs so that it's okay for me to be gone missing for several days. *hangs head low low* So go and read already. Stop complaining!!! And just read yourself silly lar wat...

I just found out that I can't post on regular basis. I can only write when the inspiration comes. When I feel like it. I tried forcing them out on several occasion and nope, it just won't come out. In fact, nothing came out. Haha. Surprised? I was. At first. Then I grew frustrated. Impatient. Then hor, if you stop and think, you'd see things differently, no? I did and I realize that sometimes, it's best to let things be. In my case, me only blog when me feel like it. So you won't be expecting daily posts, kay? I won't be doing daily posts. Only when I feel like it.

And when I feel like it, I post and post and post and post.... *fingers can't stop clicking & typing!*

Are you scared now? Muahahahahaha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Havent have the time to try out the analysis ie the cake, the eye and tha palm. will try them out some other time... ;p

KiBiKiBi said...

Wei. Tell me when you're done with them kay? Me wanna know too lar