Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just being naughty...

I'm feeling a bit naughty right now, and so I thought about some of the naughty things that I did when I really got into the mood. One of the stuffs I did was playing with food. It makes eating them all the more enjoyable. Imagine playing and tempting them a while, then telling them you're gonna eat them, nice and slowly savouring them. Oooo...

So, here are the pics. Nothing too extreme tho. Yayaya I know.. it's silly. So what? Choy meh? =P

A plate of mushroom soup with a drop of white cream in the mid...


which was quickly transformed into the nose of a pig with a tahi lalat on its upper lip! wakaka

Oh, poor pikachu!

There there there. How's that? Hehehe. That's the only post today. I needa catch up on my Anime. Wanna watch Naruto Shippuuden epi 5!!! And maybe one or two epi of CSI. Gotta go minna. Have a good time!!! Just like dear pikachu in the above pic.. LOL

4 comments:

"omamee" said...

hehehehe... quite creative oso ah u... i will never view mushroom soup the same way again... kekekeke...

KiBiKiBi said...

haha. I never view it the same each time I see the mushroom soup. Am always trying to draw something new!!! I'll try to draw a different animal next year. Keh keh keh

Anonymous said...

But that's not the golden piggy... U have turn it into a killer piggy.. :(

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : how do u know it's a killer piggy wor? Just imagine it as the halloween type lor... gold pig still can have halloween version right? Hehehe