Friday, March 23, 2007

Bad mood

Fridays are supposed to be good days to me. Today's a Friday. It's supposed to be good.

It's NOT.

I have such a foul mood. I'm ready to swallow anybody. ALIVE!

So, who turned this murderous mood of mine ON? Read on and you'd know.

Tried to get the earliest bus back to Kuching (after 5 pm lar) with no luck. The earliest is SURIA which was supposed to depart at 6 pm but they ALWAYS depart late, at least half an hour late. Their drivers drive worse than me (1 drives as if the bus needs serious maintenance/repair, 1 drives as if he's being kejar hantu, 1 always stop to buy durian every fucking half an hour or so during the durian season, 1 cakap non-stop throughout the damn journey and his voice could easily beat the loud speaker at any time and thus interrupting your sleep, 1 always on the look out for whatever gals that he sees and he always bet with his col whether the gal's a virgin or not, and others I just couldn't care to comment anymore). I dun like to use Suria/Pb/Borneo if I could help it. They are mostly always late, their drivers drive like shit, they smoke in the bus, buy heaps of durian and talk nonsense obscene shits, and the bus practically house ants, cockroaches and mosquitoes. And some of their buses are leaking too so it's a total nightmare when it's raining. Fuck man!

I didn't, haven't buy the tix so I decided to go for lunch. Was starving and needed a chill.

I went to Aik Seng kopitiam.

Ordered their oh so special nasi ayam.

When it arrived, the portion was so bloody sikit. The meat wasn't even half the size of my palm. Wtf? They increased 30 cents thus making a plate of their nasi ayam cost RM 3.30 and the portion was even less than before? ##$%^%@%!

That's ok. Sabar. Sabarrr.

The two gals eating next table kept staring at me. Cheebye. Kampung people here are so damn rude. Stare wat stare! I'm so handsome meh?! Damn hiau!!! Wei! I'm gal ok. So fucking stop staring already!

By this point, my mood was turning sour. Then, the guys sitting right opposite me started smoking (cuz they've finished eating their damn lunch), inside the damn kopitiam! Wei. The air is already stuffy inside. There aren't any air-cond. It's noon time and so it's freaking hot. And they smoked inside. AND puffed the smoke in my direction. Niamah. Halfway eating, I have this full cloud of cigarette smoke been blown into my face.

I stopped eating. Anger was rising within me and it has reached a dangerous level. I think the stupid gals next table sensed trouble cuz they suddenly stopped staring and continued eating whatever shit they were stuffing down their big fat hiaw mouth.

People close to me always tell me that I emit this dangerous aura whenever I'm pissed and the atmosphere scared them shitless. I'm so bloody glad that I dunno jackass about kung-fu fighting. I'd have turned anybody into heaps of rotten pulp.

Surprisingly (or maybe not so), the guys opposite me quickly left the table. Maybe they sensed that I was about to kill them at that particular shitty moment? Grrr. I only continued eating when the area cleared abit off the damn cigarette smoke.

Once I was done, I left the kopitiam for my car, only to find a damn Malay car parked alongside my car, totally obscurring me from leaving. There weren't any driver inside, but a bunch of Malay kids were sitting inside, at the back of the car. Ugh! These damn kampung peps!!! Luckily the parking space to the front of my car was empty at that moment, thus leaving me ample space to drive away.

On the road, as usual, I followed a string of jerks who can't differentiate 'turn when exit is clear', no signal ligths indicating where the fuck they wanna go, and they stopped in the middle of the damn road just to fetch their stupid herd of moronic kids, who walked like snails, totally ignoring the long FUCKING queue behind their cheebye parents' car!

I so wanna burn Sarikei to the ground. Can't wait to leave this town. Nabeh.

When I reached home, I noticed that my clothes reek of cigarette and a combination of nasi ayam and other whatnots in the kopitiam. ##!%$#^%$&^$!!!!!!

Quickly turned on the air-cond full blast. Maybe I needed a bucket of cold cold water to cool myself. I'll be ok once the temperature drops.

P/s : Please excuse my cussing. Writting is different ok. I feel much better now that I've spewed all my rants and cussings. I luv my blog! *sigh*

P/s 2 : If you're reading this, and you can't deal with it, then fuck off. Like hell I care. Duh. I'm still quite pissed. Dun kacau me. Dun provoke me. Or you'll live to regret it. *roars* Comments are welcomed tho. >___>

6 comments:

"omamee" said...

val! wow... u described your journey so well! i could almost feel smokes getting into my face n stupid bitches staring at me when all i wanted was to finish the goddamn over priced chicken rice... i CAN feel your anger wei... hehehe... great writing! will come back for more man...

Anonymous said...

u r definitely more eloquent now :)

Neil Tan said...

Haha....U da bomb, u go girl!! See u cursing so freely releases some of my built up stress also!!!

Keep it up! Dun let wat ppl think is acceptable change who u really are!!!

Cheers :)

KiBiKiBi said...

"maemee" : Arigato for the support! Come come drop by anytime. You're most welcome! ;p

bengbeng : Thanks! But hmmm...does that mean I was doing real bad before ar? -.-'' *paiseh* Wei, with u being the senpai, u gotta teach me more weiii... ;Þ

neil tan : O.o Wah, cursing also get support ar. Nice!!! =D Sankyou! (means thanks in Japanese yah) =P You're certainly right about that thinking thingy. If I cared what other ppl said, I woulda changed AGES ago..haha. I guess cursing in writing IS better than cursing in real life. Eventho it's not loud, but it certainly made some sort of impact!! *grins*

Anonymous said...

Bad bad friday but glad you made it through home...

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : yeah. Me very glad too. ^^