Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Spending CNY in Sibu

Yo all! I'm going to Sibu tomorrow around noon time. Hope I'd be able to drive tomorrow. Will spend time there and then go to Kuching sometime in the middle until the my leave expires. Hahaha. That's like 2 whole weeks!!! All in all, I took almost one whole month off. 2 weeks mc and 2 weeks hols (Public Hols + Unrecorded Leaves + Annual Leaves + Weekends)

Can't wait to meet friends!
Can't wait to take pics!
Can't wait to catch up on stuffs!
Can't wait to hang out!!!
Can't wait to stuff myself silly with good food there!
Can't wait to shop!!!
Can't wait to check out that Pig statue near the Tanahmas Hotel. Is it wearing any cute costume now ar??
Can't wait... x888 =p

Everything can't wait lar. Aiyo. Dun even mention 'work' in front of me. I'd stare at you blankly. Never heard of that word before. What the fark is it? Is it even important? *evil grins*

Me insomnia liao.

Me sot sot tei liao.

Me kong liao.

Thoughts of shopping shudders me tho. This year shall be the poorest cny I've ever experienced. I'm totally broke. My com still owe me my allowance from Dec until now. *sigh* Sian. Double sian. Tripple Tu-lan too. Hope it comes out before 18th Feb. Otherwise, I'll spend the rest of my cny sulking. Grrr..

Sulking.
Brooding.
Cussing.
Plotting murder.
Build voodoo dolls.
xxxxx....

The rest are too gory details. P/s:It's not good to post bad bad stuffs like that when my title says CNY hor? So, I'll be 'guai' and stop doing that.

*looks around*

Damn! I hate it when ppl owe me money ya know??!!! I'll hunt them down! Tear their limbs and rub salt onto their wounds! Feed their blood to fleas, use their meat to buat bak pao, use their bones to boil nice soup and then feed the remains of the bones to dogs.... #$#@%%^2#!

Tiu lar. Me sleepy liao. Gotta fetch my mum early tomorrow morning. Won't be able to blog much in Sibu cuz I don't have internet access there. But spending CNY in Sibu is the best evar ya know!!!

So dang meriah. Hopefully I'll manage to snap some cool photos. But then again my photo snapping skills sucks zillions!!!

Ok ok. I really should stop now. Till next time.. Bai!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! With the blogger now in a restaurant in Sibu...

KiBiKiBi said...

bengbeng : tenkiu! same to you too, although it's veli veli late nowwww... *paiseh*

wps : so this is wat u posted tat day eh? me totally missed this!