Monday, February 12, 2007

God, please...

Dear God,

I'm being very 'guai' liao. Please listen to my prayers. Please heal my right fractured foot. I need it very much. I need it urgently. I need it to be able to drive my manual old junk Nissan 130Y all da way from Sarikei to Sibu this Valentine's day. That junk has very stiff accelerator pad ler. Me dun wanna let my mummy do the driving. Long distance wor. Me worried sick. Me damn tu-lan my right foot now. Me lagi tulan myself now. Yalar, with me being clumsy and all that. Me fedup already. So please use your magical hand, and heal me up God! I promise I'll be XTRA 'guai' and I'll stop cussing for 3 weeks and I'll let you have all my Ang Pows, ok??? *teary face*

If not, I CRY!!!!! waaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;p

I pray this all in Jesus Christ's most precious name. Amen!

Now, now... do you think my right foot can heal in time ar? Valentine's 2 days from now wor. *sigh* Worries. Endless worries. Aiiii...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope u get well soon :) , take care

KiBiKiBi said...

tenkiu! pray for me lar. me need them!!! ^^