Thursday, March 1, 2007

How's Your CNY?

Happy CNY!!! Happy Chinese Chu Nian!!! See tat CNY card below? So cute rite? My uncle sent us tat. Ok ok ok. I know this is LATE but hey, better late than never right??? Besides, it's not Chap Goh Meh yet, so my CNY greetings still count wokay? ^^ Now open your eyes wide wide and ADMIRE the pigs below!!! Behold!!!

Ok. You done staring? Me wanna be the pig in the middle. Imagine sitting on a pile of gold like that. Uwah... and having so many followers. Centre of attention!!! Bwahahaha. So so so... How's your cny? Mine? Totally unproductive. Lazy. Downright lazy. Slept like a pig. Errr log. Errrrrr pig. Oink!

Truth is, I got stuck in the house for 3 whole days (15-17 Feb) cause my right foot was swollen stiff after attempting that crazy stunt of driving the old trash (my dad's soooo gonna kill me if he reads this... haha) of Nissan 130Y all the way from Sarikei to Sibu (on Valentine's Day), WITH a fractured right foot... sigh. My mum confined me at home cuz she's worried sick I'll lost my foot for good if she lets me roam around town. Wakakaka...

But, truth be told, I cudn't do much even if I wanted to. Can't shop. Can't walk. Can't go play play. Can't drive. *sigh*

That's why my cny was sooo unproductive. It's not really bad tho. I enjoyed myself. In different ways. Haha. This year, I have many drivers on stand-by. They do the driving. I just sit. Enjoy. Admire the scenery. Hohoho... This year is the first year I spent NOT being a driver. Niceee...

Me & my family went back to Kuching after spending several days in Sibu. The road was jam packed with vehicles coming from all places in Sarawak - all headed to Kuching. That's the pic taken upon reaching Serian.

Serian is a small town located some 65km away from Kuching. It has a population of approximately 80 + thousand people. Over half of them are Bidayuhs. Others are Chinese, Iban & Malay. The place is popular for Durians but lets not go there right now. I'll have problem wiping the drools off my silly mouth!!!

I put my Canon A540 to good use this year. Took lotsa pics with it!!! Check out the meow meow below!!! What a sight for sore eyes!!! What's that? It's the most popular Kuching landmark!!! Meow!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad we did do some real catching up! It turn out to be a nice cny despite being busy. ;D

KiBiKiBi said...

Yayayaya... ^-^