Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Black outs...

I lost the internet connections a while ago... Electricity blackouts. Happens quite oftenly nowadays, I wonder why...

I'm stuck at home alone again. Mum & Dad went shopping for cny goods. *sigh* Guess I'll just nap. Perhaps, when I feel like it, I'll blog about the good old days. Then again, that depends on my mood, and which phase of laziness I'm at... hohoho

I bumped into Patrick Teoh's blog today. OMFG! Patrick Teoh blogs! I miz his deep vocals over the radio. None of the current radio deejays can beat him. It's one of the main reason I lost interest in local radio stations. *sigh*

Hope the damn electricity won't blackout again. Wtf is Sesco doing? Geezzzzz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i can help i will try....mylongkang@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hope the blackout doesnt happen during cny. Then that will ne the real mood killer

KiBiKiBi said...

The blackouts happened in Kch, for cny I'll be in Sibu. Let's just hope shit doesn't happen there. Otherwise, no party wor... tsk!!