Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Are YOU reading my blog? ^o^

Hmmm... I can't help but wonder, time and time again, who are the peeps that have been reading my blog. I noticed that my profile stats had gone up, it still is, but it haunts me that I dunno the person reading my blog one tiny weeny bit. Bit scary eh? *laughs nervously*

Is it even enjoyable reading my blog? How far has it gone in the www? Where does my readers come from? I'd luv to hear from them. Just say hi. Drop by and sign your name. Tell me where you're from. Are you schooling? Working? Struggling? Depressed? Anything. Feedbacks would be lovely. Better still, lemme know if you have a blog. We can be friends. Yes! I mean it! And we can link up (ya know, I link u, u link me) and have some fun. ^^

I've been forcing my brain cells to think of ways to improve my blog. Read lotsa blogs too. After much reading, I just gave up. I'm such a 'computer idiot' when it comes to html/java/any of those computer languages, I guess I'll just have to surrender. Top that up with my laziness, I'll just do it the short cut way (in the meantime). Haha... Feedbacks would be good too in this 'field'. I could use a little help from computer experts out there too. Taskete kudasai!!! (translate : help!!! in Japanese)

All that being said, pls... whoever you are, no matter when is the time u cross path with this blog of mine (even 10 years from now... eh, provided I do BLOG that long..haha), pls pls pls.. kindly just tell me who you are. I'm dying to know!!! ;P

4 comments:

AmyM said...

I'm a techno idiot too, and thank God things are starting to get user friendly enough for me to do my blog. But I'd have to hire someone to teach me how to even do a page with ads and all like you have..

KiBiKiBi said...

wow! You hire ppl to teach you. Cool. I'd never do that tho. Haha. Thanks for dropping by. Hope to see ya more!

Anonymous said...

Wow, amymeacham hired somebody : I just stubbornly push my way along learning through my mistakes :)

KiBiKiBi said...

Me too, but um.. I'm more like being stingy, and put things off till the very last minute, then wham! I sapu habis everything... hahaha. Nuts, I am. Oh hyuk!