Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Filling up time...

So, what have I been doing for the past few days? From my blog, it doesn't seem as if I've done anything rite? Well.... I did stuffs, just that I didn't blog about it. Haha. Let's see... In between eating, sleeping and recuperating, I... :-
  1. Finished watching CSI (Las Vegas) Season 3
  2. Started watching CSI (Las Vegas) Season 4 - 2 epis already
  3. Finished watching Monster House (I never finished watching this before cause I always hafta pause it in the middle of nowhere to do other tasks that POPS out of nowhere... ;p)
  4. Read Naruto (manga) till Chapter 340 - man! What a bloody cliffhanger!!! #@%#$%!
  5. Read Bleach (manga) till Chapter 261 - same as above. Sheesh!
  6. Watched D.Gray-man Epi 15-17
  7. Watched Bleach Epi 110-113
  8. Watched Kyle XY (I know this is showing in TV but I didn't get to watch it cause my sis hogged the TV whole niteee >.<)
  9. Read countless blogs (whenever I manage to load the pages, if not, I play games)
  10. Played pc games (Yugi The Destiny, Pizza Frenzy, Talismania Deluxe, Bejewelled 2, Hammer Heads Deluxe, Chuzzle Deluxe etc etc.)
  11. SMS-ed
  12. Answered phone calls
So, exciting huh? But how come I still feel bored? Me want out! Me want out! Me want out!

Boy, I'm at home and pampered real badly, and I still wanna go out. Imagine what it's like to be in jail eh? I'd never make it out alive! =P

Frankly speaking, I needed the break. But not this LONG! It drives me up the wall. So, to humor myself up, I experimented with all those html, scripts thingies.. ya know, reading them and installing them to monitor traffic on my blog and stuffs... I think I screwed up somewhere, cause my blog turned up funny, but yeah, it's fixed so I guess it's okay now.

Having said all that, though.. *looks back and..*

I'm still BORED. *sigh*

Someone rescue me Puleeeezzzzz!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are either into anime, games or tv series. Must hang out more with real human la.... ;pn

KiBiKiBi said...

Hehe. That's rite, but my mum won't allow me to go out at my current state so I'm stuck at home. Thanks for commenting tho.. =)