Thursday, January 4, 2007

What makes your blood boil? When?

So, what makes your blood boil? Mine's whenever I'm driving. It's kinda rare of me to drive in peace, without getting pissed off or wishing that I could launch thousands of missiles, all of them locked on that one annoying target right in front of me. Or to my sides. I hate it the most when the person in front drives like 'okui' [translate-->turtle] digging its grave. I hate motorbike riders who weaved in and out like nobody's business. I also hate those motorbikes who rides side by side, or in the middle of the road, taking their own luxurious time. Most of all, I hate those who drives as if they have been tail-gated by ghosts, and are in such a hurry to register their names at hell. Maybe they are trying to surpass Mach 2.

One of these days I'm gonna get myself a truck and run down those jerks and make pancakes out of them.

*weak smile* Just a wistful thinking. Ain't gonna happen. Nah...

But that's how miserable it is. Whose blood doesn't boil when you come across notorious or stupid or inconsiderate or downright ridiculous drivers/road users? Especially these types:-
  1. Those who drive as if their father owns the road
  2. Those who drive like okui/turtle/snail/anything that moves slowly or close to non-moving at all (imagine driving behind a car that travels at a speed of 20kmh on a straight main road to town. Yes! That's how ppl here drive..ugh!)
  3. Those who occupies the other lane (even with cars coming from opposite direction) when overtaking bicycle/motorbike. I mean geezzz... how big is a bicycle or motorbike that you have to take up such huge space just to overtake them? Get real.
  4. Those who insists on overtaking the car in front of them (and at a very slow speed too) when there are cars/trucks/lorry coming from the other direction (at high speed too)
  5. Those who drives 80 kmh on a straight road and suddenly hits 2 kmh just to turn into an empty lane/junction (that's so exaggerating, it's like they're trying to maneuver precisely into a drain but can't get in somehow and so they ended up stationary, with their vehicle's butt sticking out obscuring half the road, waiting to be kissed ohhh so grandly from behind duhhh..)
  6. Those who stopped oh so suddenly (as if they've come across ghosts) ... just to slowly, and ever so carefully maneuver over a pothole the size of half a football -___-'''
  7. Those who drive as if they are drunk, and yet refuse to let you overtake them
  8. Those who drive as if they are measuring the road in nanometers (note that I'm dripping with sarcasm here... grrr)
Hmmm... did I miss out anything? Have you encountered worse? Tell me. Humour me. I'm bored. Kinda. Haha...

Aren't they suicidal? Unbelievably ridiculous? Downright annoying?

I was once pissed beyond description of words when I witnessed a car (black kenari) trying to overtake a motorbike (moving quite fast) in front of it eventhough there is a car (white kelisa) coming quite fast from the opposite direction. And the black kenari practically took up the entire lane of the opposite side just to overtake a motorbike. I mean if those cars hit, it would be a straight head-on collision and nobody would have survived, and the black kenari carried on with its plan to overtake despite that!

I was watching from behind in utter shock as the black kenari ever so slowly inched back into its lane after successfully overtaking the motorbike. Inches away from a head-on collision with the white kelisa! It happened in slow-motion, but in reality, it's a matter of seconds.

With my blood boiling passing 100 degrees centrigade, I floored the accelerator pedal and overtook the bloody retard at 140 kmh. Gave him my best murderous glare too as I bypass him. I left the jerk behind within seconds of time. He slowed down drastically and stayed way way way behind me throughout the entire road. I kept track of him through my front mirror. Ugh!

He thinks he's so cool. Can overtake at whims and speed grandly. Well, I just wanna teach him a lesson. He's not the only one who can drives fast. I can too. But I never overtake if it means involving or risking another life. Even if its not my life. Value life! If you don't value your own life, at least, value others. You can die all you want (so go die and rot somewhere else) but please, don't drag innocent people with you.

And please, don't do what I did. I'm just so pissed at some of the driver's attitude. Let them have a share of their own medicine. Of course, that wouldn't make our road a better place, but I so so so wanna teach them a lesson! I so wanna squash them like a bug! Grrr. They really gets on my nerves! What would you do? ;p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But but i'm the type of motocyclist that weaved in and out like i own the road and like nobody business!... Hehehe..You know me.Old habit hard to break... ;p

KiBiKiBi said...

aiyo... that's why I always told you to be careful mar... but you never listen oneeee... tsk tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

Eh hehehe...ya am beng careful after the last accident... point being not to get into any more accident...