Thursday, January 18, 2007

Out of Ideas

Yo! I broke the record, again. 2 weeks straight without a single blog entry. *sigh* Am I getting lazy? Hmm... maybe not. I'm just getting so fedup of waiting for the slow slow slow okui internet connections/page load up. And worse of all, login into blogger has been a pain in the ass. Really!

And besides, I think I ran out of ideas to write about. Or at least, the titles for each entry. Each time I reached home, I quickly showered, ate and hit the bed. I've been so tired lately I just dunno why.

Am I getting old? Yikes! I don't even wanna think about it. Shoooo! Go away! Go away!

Maybe I'm just too lazy to think up good titles and stuffs to blog about. Do you think I should conduct some sorta research on the most things people google for? Perhaps I shoudl eh? And sometimes when I did manage to think up good titles, I just couldn't log into blogger the entire night. Ugh!

Help! I'm getting writer's block!

Huh! How come you get writer's block so soon??? So lau yar lar u...

Yes. I am quite quite quite lau yar at times, it's unbelievable. *sigh*

On second thought, perhaps I'll do better once I sober up. From what, I dunno. It's really one of my crazy mood swings... again. *sigh*

*prays hard hard* Hope I can write something good tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can just link to me and copy yr answer here...it is good material for a post..and a quality reply thanks.

Anonymous said...

No worry...everytime u have an idea but cant log-in into the blog, just type it down first lor....

Anonymous said...

hey...just keep on bloggin la..soon u'll be dreaming of bloggin..and ta da! u be da blogaholic!!!!!!

*grins*

KiBiKiBi said...

bengbeng : thanks for the encouragement and suggestions! I'll try that once I get back to Sarikei..hehe

Anonymous : nice suggestions.. didn't really think of that, really! I'll try that too! kakaka

mott : Arigato gozaimasu!!! for the encouragements!!! & Thanks for dropping by and commenting. Hope I'll be a blogaholic soon soon... weeeeeeeeeee...

I'll try hard hard. Wish me luck ne!!! ^__~