Thursday, January 4, 2007

Rainy Season

Man! It really pours! It has been raining for almost 2 full days. Heavily. Continuously. I'm so worried that the place where I stay would be flooded. Just found out it's prone to flood. @.@ *sigh*

My family visited my rented place today. Mum's happy and kinda approved my selection. *beams* She's picky. Kinda. Don't get me wrong. It's not picky in the 'ngiau chee' or 'cerewet' type. She loves me to bits and all that, and so she's very concerned of my wellbeing. Which mum wouldn't eh? hehe...

Of course, I'm 'pickier' than her..haha.. =D

And she's worried of me getting sick, cause I always get sick. And always, I mean really! Always, it's when I'm back home in Kuching. I'm always sick when I'm home. With my family. O.o Strange eh? I don't get sick elsewhere. I went to UK for my degree and strangely didn't get sick for 2 whole years. So I concluded that I'm just 'manja'..haha Or maybe my body is. Aaaaa...

Besides that, I'm going back to Kuching tomorrow morning. Again? Hehe. This time, it's to attend the monthly progress meeting. And a site visit to the yard where the fabrication is ongoing. It should be fun. Can't wait to check out the mould and progress there. Hn...

Oh rain, please stop pouring will ya? If ya wanna pour, pour all your might at night, but leave the morning and evening dry dry eh? Me hafta work lar and it's no fun working in the rain! Tsk tsk tsk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the meeting and ya...drink lotsa of your mum's medicine and don't fall ill again for this trip back....

KiBiKiBi said...

I will I will... kekeke ^-^

Anonymous said...

Ah..that's a good gal..hehehe ;p