Thursday, January 18, 2007

No TV liaooo... huhuhu

Well well. Just when I complained that I ran out of ideas to write, something interesting happened.

My house owner together with his wife both asked me the weirdest question just now : Are you watching tv or not?

Well, the question is weird to me because I never watch tv. At all. In Sarikei, the only thing I use the tv for is playing ps2. Really! So far, I've never even watched a single movie on tv, eventhough I do have a DVD player in my room. So nope. I'm not watching tv. Nah.

Uncle (house owner) beamed and asked me whether he can use my tv or not. Huh??? Then I noticed that the tv in the living room was not on. It's always on and loud but tonight it was blank, and quiet, and off. "Uh, what happened to that 29'' tv?" I asked, pointing at the said tv.

They ever so calmly smiled and said ''It was struck by lightning just now and just went kaput.."

Holy cow! That poor poor thing... eh??!?! Wait a sec! I rushed all the way upstairs and checked on my adsl modem and laptop and my external hardisk. They lights on my adsl modem was on, my laptop was on and running, and my external hardisk too. Phew!!!! Thank God they weren't struck by lightning!

Shouted to uncle and aunty to "Wait ar!!!" while I frantically tidied up my room. He has to come in and carry the 21'' tv in my room downstairs. Hehehe

And so now, my room looks more spacious with the tv gone. *sigh* Is that good news or bad news? For me thought, it doesn't really make a difference cause I really really play ps2 like once or twice a week. And I can't play today (at all, really!!!) cause I left my ps2 memory card back at home in Kuching -__-'''

Forgetful eh? Yes I am! Issskkkkk...

3 comments:

KopiSoh said...

Hopped over via Bengbeng's blog, wah your houseowner so hard up wan ah, no TV mah do somethin else lor, can read book, or listen to music what.

Anonymous said...

Heard the uncle had someone coming over to repair the TV dy... So appreciate the TV more lor once you got it back into your room...

KiBiKiBi said...

Firehorse : Welcome, and thanks for dropping by. hehe... well, they have been guarding the tv day in and out, so can't really blame them. They've got satellite tv ya know, so hundreds of channels and of course, programmes to watch! Once in a blue moon, ok lar... unless that blue moon happens everyday, then something wrong alreadyyy... ;P

Anonymous : Eh? really? hmm... how do you know that ar?