Friday, January 26, 2007

Going home. Ahhh...

I believe my most famous post here is 'going home'. I'm going back to Kuching again today *looks at watch* in like... 4 hours ++ time. I'm packing now (ALWAYS last mins) and keep reminding myself to:
  1. Buy 200g of dried button mushroms for pp, and
  2. Buy buah 'Bukak' for my family
Hehehe. For item (2), I need a box to 'house' all those treasures! Going over with my col and plan to borong (buy in bulk) and hope I can get a good deal. Then I'll dump them at the luggage compartment underneath the bus. They tahan lasak anyway and should reach Kuching in one piece. Haha ^^

I'll prolly be good and post pictures (clearer ones) of them in the afternoon. If I remember. I hardly blog when I'm in Kuching. So many things to do. Places to go. Movies to watch. Gatherings to attend!!! Kuching, here I come!!! Oh hyuk!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why need to buy button mushroom from S'kei wor???? Kch so big can't find there ah?

KiBiKiBi said...

hehe.. Kch ones not as good as Skei ones wor... and since pp prefers it, buy lar... ;P

Anonymous said...

Eh eh..since when pp can 'order' you around??? ;p