Thursday, January 25, 2007

Forgotten good 'stuffs'

Yo! Just up from sleep and remembered that I haven't posted the good 'stuffs' I promised 2 days ago. =.=''

It seems like I won't have much time to get it done today as well.

I bet you can wait, cause I don't have much people reading this anyway.

Ranting so early in the morning, eh? Did I just wake up from the wrong side of the bed?

Hope not, duh.

*looks at watch*

=.= It's quite late. I'm running late. Gotta go. Have a nice day minna! Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh..where and what is the good stuff eh????

Must post once you get back in Kch...

KiBiKiBi said...

Got... but it's kinda super difficult for me to translate without an expert in chinese beside me... =.=

But try I will... =D

And THANKS for reading!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eh eh... get your mum to translate if she know chinese...