Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Best AsuCaga AMV ever!!!

I came across this mini amv of AsuCaga (my fav pair!!!) at AsuCaga HMS . It's done by strike_akabane and I sincerely believe it's one of the best AsuCaga amv I've ever seen!!! Thank you so much strike_akabane!!! *muaks*

*watches amv again and marvelled at it*

It's dang good. I miss AsuCaga terribly!!! Now, when the heck are they gonna release the damn GSD movie??? Grrr....

I'd google for the translation into English of the song used ---> "Mosaic Kakera". Hmm...2nd Ending Theme for Code Geass eh? I'm searching searching!!

In the meantime, enjoy!!!

Updates : Just managed to surf a lil bit and noticed that strike_akabane put up the lyrics + translations + reasons why she (I assume she's a her, pls correct me if I'm wrong) used the scenes in her mini amv. Click here... ^_~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connection slow like oookui... ;p hard to open the video

KiBiKiBi said...

Kyah! Try again later! Gambate!!! ;P

Anonymous said...

lol don't worry, I'm 100% sure that I'm a GIRL. ^.^ I'm really glad you like this amv.

KiBiKiBi said...

hehe... Glad to hear that. Eto, can I link to your blog or not? And...

...wheeeee!!!!! Anything AsuCaga is good to me! Stooopid Fukuda better NOT show them separated or break-up or hanging in the air (for long) cause I'll launch missiles at him!!! U're gonna do more of AsuCaga amv right? right? RIGHT??? I'll post them up! All of them!!! Really!!! *Banzai AsuCaga!!!*

*kowtows strike_akabane* ^-^