Friday, February 2, 2007

What's for breakie/breakfast??? ^^

Ohaiyo!!! Genki desu ka minna??? Me ar? I'm getting better on my right foot, but I think I've built up enough stress to totally bruise my left knee. Now my left knee hurts MORE than my right foot. Is that good? *sweat drop* ^^''

Anyway, wanna know what's for breakie? ( P/s: breakie's a short term for breakfast... I've got used to typing breakie instead of breakfast, so I suggest you to get used to it too!!! ;P )

One of the joy of being home is the fact that I get served nice breakie!!! *drools* Ah! Such happiness!!!

Yesterday, I had half boiled eggs with yaw-char-kuai for breakfast (on 2nd thought, I think I better type breakfast..kakaka). My mum prepares the BEST half boiled eggs in the whole wide world! Thanks mum!!! Luv ya!


Half boiled eggs!!! Look at the nice texture! *drools*


The yaw-char-kuai was too huge, so my mum split them into half..

Here's how you eat them. Shred the yaw-char-kuai the size of one inch long, and then dunk them into the half boiled eggs, mix them with soy sauce, and stir them evenly. Then, open your mouth wide wide and Ammm!!! Slurp. Slurp. Nice!!!

Straight after I finished my breakie, dad came home from the market, and he bought this:

It looks small eh? The eggs are small & expensive! It costs 40 cents each! But that's okay cause it's much much more yummier than normal eggs. The small size is due to the fact that it came from first timer hen... Err.. meaning, sorta like virgin hen gua... Isk! I dunno how to put it lar... I trust you can figure it out yourself! Hah...

See??!? It's only the size of chiao nen (translate : bird's egg). It measures only a little over 1.5 inch!!!

And guess what I have for breakfast today??? Those small eggs!!!! Uwah!!! With toasted bread, layered with butter and kaya. *drools*

I feel so happy! I know I know. I'm a sucker for good food!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH!!!! Very very nice half boiled eggs!!! Your mum use what to boil?

Anonymous said...

between, i had french toast HK style + ht milk tea at KG this morning...

KiBiKiBi said...

hehe... I'll take pics of the 'tool' she used...

and, minda explain wat's french toast HK style? pics pls pls?

Anonymous said...

pic of french toast HK style? when I have breakie in KG next...