Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The First Meme In My Blog

I woke up this morning feeling extremely bored. Both my legs are stiff and so I can't move around much. Being bored, I tried looking for someting to do. Then I remembered my fren who advised me to just stay in my room and blog lar. Suddenly, I thought of doing meme. I've read this meme like almost everywhere. I have no idea where they got it, but I decided to try it cause it looks like fun. Haha. Here goes nothing!!! (P/s:I'm not even sure what it's called, so I just put it 70 questions lar... or maybe tat's what it's called? I'm very blur nowww... hehe)

70 Questionsss...

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Of coz married lar. I have a really happy family tau!!!

2) Are you a vegetarian?
No way!!! One day without meat and I'd have shaking knees. It's prohibited NOT to eat meat!!! That's so wrong! And veges scream when they are cut cause they BLEED!!!

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes, why not? Just believe lar, what's so difficult???

4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Yes! Numerous times. Always when I'm behind wheels. Once I nearly became a goner cause of this stupid lorry that suddenly swerved out of its lane just to avoid a damn SHALLOW pool of water! To cut the story short, I did the first 'drifting' of my life, with the car finally stopping after having several dangerously fast spins along the whole dang straight road!

5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
My necklace. Can't sleep without it. Dunno why lor, weird eh?

6) Favourite time of day?
Hehe. Feeding time!!! Means whenever I'm eating lar. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. Uwah! Heaven!!!

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yuck!!! I prefer the 'rambut' of the broccoli more lar. What's so nice about its stems??? Euuuuu!!!!!

8) Do you wear makeup?
Never. Can't stand the smell. I'd be so stiff and so NOT myself if I wear makeup. Euuuuuu!!!!!

9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Nolar. My face good good mar, why need one?

10) Do you colour your hair?
Never. But my relatives always accuse me and my sistas of dyeing our hair cause we have dark hazel brown hairs. Hahaha

11) What do you wear to bed?
Depends on my mood. Most of the time I prefer my old worn out T-shirts and long pants. Sometimes, I just wear undies. Sometimes, nothing!!!! You believe or not? Hiak hiak hiak!

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Fui yoh! Banyak lor. Depends on what you consider illegal lor. What are you referring to? Plotting to kill someone? Burn houses? Bomb a certain place? Kidnapping and then tie the person up with dynamites, firecrackers and then set him on fire? Speeding, jump q, steps on accelerator hard hard when the traffic light's red? Which one ar? Kyahhh!!!

13) Can you roll your tongue?
Can. Horizontally. Vertically. All can!!!

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Never!!! Why needa tweeze wor?

15) What kind of sneakers?
Of course comfy ones lar. Who wanna wear hard hard ones? Aiyo.

16) Do you believe in Abortions?
No!!! That's like saying yes to killing!!!

17) What is your Hair color?
Black and dark hazel brown.

18) Future child's name?
Erm… Haven't thought of one wor. I don't think tat far one larrr.

19) Do you snore?
Eh? No gua. Never heard complains so far. Hehehe.

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Hmmm.. Japan!!! Wanna go see their underground shopping complexes!!! Just curious ler. Wanna see how different it is. Sure 'shiok' right?? Hehehe.

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes!!! My okuis.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
I'd do these in the following order:-
Scream!!!!!! Jump high high!!!! Get my mum & dad, 3 sisters & march straight to claim money!!! They are all my BODYGUARDS! Get money, then go shopping for a big house, furnitures, a car each, and if I still have money left, then maybe donate 5% of it for charity lar. The rest, put in Fixed D!!! I won't quit my job though. Would still do it just for the heck of it. Life's boring without a job lar.

23) Gold or silver?
Both can ar?

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburger. Period!!!

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Laksa - Sarawak style. With extra helping of bee hun, extra bean sprouts, extra omellete shreds, extra chicken shreds, extra large prawns and extra soup!!!

26) City, beach or country?
City - so noisy and hectic and dirty (pollutions). Beach - so noisy especially the splashing waves and the damn sea birds. Country - so dang quiet and boring!!! Can I have a combination of all three ar? I want the city's best & largest shopping mall, entertainment & food outlets, the beach's cool sea breeze and refreshing air and the country's greenery and tranquility? Muahahaha. Greedy ler??? *paiseh*

27) What was the last thing you touched?
Which hands are you referring to? If right hand then it's my mouse and if left hand, then it's my face. Hehehe.

28) Where did you eat last?
Home lar. Nothing beats mum's home cooked meal!!!!

29) When's the last time you cried?
When I pray to God. I always get sentimental whenever I chatted with God. ^______^

30) Do you read blogs?
Yesssss..! Why do you wanna know lar? Kay poh!!!

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
You mean like T-shirts and pants??? Everybody does that right? I think you should direct this question to guys. And BE specific about it. Like would you go out dressed in a mini-skirt, wearing a bra and a tight fitting blouse!!! Or a gal's bikini. Now that's FUN!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

32) Ever been involved with the police?
Hell yes!!! Police are like… full time coffee drinkers, ya know??? *winks* *winks* And I always look too YOUNG to be able to drive. Last few years when I first started driving, I always got stopped and asked to produce my driving license. Tiu!!! Now? It's speeding!!! Kyah!

33) What's your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Anything that smells good and does its job well!

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Yes!!!! Even exchanged fists in my sleep. My sis once woke me up 6 o'clock in the morning because, according to her, I was shouting, and straddling my pillows, with both of my hands strangling it. And then proceeded to hit it with balled fists, repetitively. Scared my poor sis shitless!!!!!

35) Ocean or pool?
Pool.

36) So, who has the original missing questions? #36, 37, 61, and 62?
Is this a trick question??? The questions are all there, aren't they? You gila ker?

37) Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
O.o What the HECK is that?????

38) Window seat or aisle?
Used to be window seat all the time. Until I experienced the almost 14 hour ride from Malaysia to London. It's aisle seat since then.

39) Ever met anyone famous?
Ermmm… *thinks hard hard* Rafidah Aziz? Does she count? Captain Jean Luc Picard. Guan Lian & Ping Guan. Errr… *brain freezes* Tiu… can't think of any liao lar…

40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
I feel like such a loser lar. Aiyah….

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl twirl twirl! What's the fun in cutting spaghetti wor? Twirl is best!!!

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Who the heck is Ricki Lake huh? Since I dunno him/her, I'd choose Oprah. She's good!

43) Basketball or Football?
Cheh! Both are a big NO NO to me. Although I DO like Slamdunk. But then again, that's anime ler. Cartoon ler. Does that count ar? Football to me is a stupid game with 22 idiots chasing after one silly ball, and millions of jerks cheering them on!!! Duh!!!

44) How long do your showers last?
Depends wor.
If cold shower then:-
a) 5 mins - without washing hair.
b) 10 mins - washing hair
If hot shower then:-
c) 10 mins - without washing hair.
d) 15 mins - washing hair


45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Both, cause I drive both. Nyehahaha. But I prefer stick lar. Can accelerate real fast!!! Can't bear to drive like okui, eventhough I luv okui!!!

46) Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream hands down!!! Cake can't beat ice cream! I luv banana-split, chocolate flava, yam flava, vanilla flava, peppermint with chocolate chips are acceptable. Durian flava, corn flava, STRAWBERRY flava are all big NO NO for me!!!! Ewwwwww!!!!!

47) Are you self-conscious?
Yes, very much so I feel very uncomfortable, especially in large crowds.

48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
Heh. No. So far, I've never threw up drinking!!!

49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Of coz lar. Those who don't have no heart lar. Aiyoh.

50) Have you been in love?
Ummmm…. Ummm… ummm… Can we skip this pls???

51) Where do you wish you were?
Heaven. With all those angels. Enjoying ourselves. Muahahaha. I'm sick. Real sick!

52) Are you wearing socks?
Nope.

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Aiyo!!! Choiiii!!!!! Peiiii!!!! Ptuiiiiiii!!! What, you soooo want me dead ar??? Tiu!!!

54) Can you tango?
Tango? What? With these 2 sticks that I have? Fat chance larrr!

55) Last gift you received?
Cash from mum! She won lottery. I was broke and in dire need of money. She's a life saver!!! 1 more day before I got my dang salary!!! Then I'd return her heaps!!!

56) Last sport you played?
Counting stairs. I fell down and somehow broke a bone in my right foot. Geeezzzzzz!!!!!

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Tech gadgets…like mobile phones, pc accessories, upgrades, headphones, mp3/mp4 players, pdas, memory cards (sd, mmc, cf) AND food!!!

58) Where do you live?
House lor. What do you expect? Reban ayam??? Cissss!!!!

59) Where were you born?
Sibu.

60) Last wedding attended?
Ummm…ummm… aiyah, can't remember lar. So many oneeee!!!!!

61) Spit or swallow?
... *blank* ….spit? Swallow? Wat ooo??? O.o *re-reads question* …. Wat the??? Oh!!! Holy cow! Did you just ask me what I think you just asked me??? Ewwwwwww!!!!!! Next!

62) Favorite position?
EEErrrr… how come these questions are SO blardy weird ar? What position???? *so lost*

63) Most hated food(s)?
Sotong!!!!! Ham!!! Slug!!! & Those damn medicines!!!!! Both western and eastern!!! And anything alive!!!! Yuck!!!!!

64) What's your least favourite?
Least fav? What's the difference between this and the most hated??? Aiyoh!

65) Can you sing?
Can. Everyone can sing. The question is, how good it is lar, right?

66) Last person you instant messaged?
My friend Eliz.

67) Last place you went on holiday?
Europe.

68) Favourite regular drink?
Kopi-peng kaw/Teh C-peng kaw. Want everything kaw. Kopi kaw, gula kaw, milk kaw, smell kaw, taste kaw. If not, sure reject one!!!!!!

69) Current Song?
Communication by The Cardigans, What Hurts The Most by Rascall Flatts and Snow Kiss by Nirgillis.

70) Tag 3 friends :
Tag? Me don't play tag one (maybe next time larrr). Anyone who wanna do this, just do lar!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting reading..hehehe...great answers...

KiBiKiBi said...

ooooo... tq tq!!! Drop by more then... hehehe

Anonymous said...

hehehe... me kaypoh kaypoh..love reading this kinda q & a thingy