Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Wednesday is good but...

Harlow minna. It's Wednesday already and I'm beginning to get excited as it is nearing Friday. Hehe. Tomorrow Thursday will come and then Friday! Yay! Can't wait for Friday to come. Really.

However good Wednesday is, though... I wasn't feeling quite well the whole day through. I think the culprit might be the nasi pataya that I consumed on Monday cause I've been feeling queasy for two whole days since then.. -_-''

I'm suspecting a mild food poisoning... (T_T) cause I normally get queasy either from severe gastric pain caused by lack of food or unstable emotional swings (meaning I got pissed off lar, dun get the wrong ideas guys!!! ^^)

Me getting my bonus somewhat lessen the pain to a more bearable dull... tee hee ^__^

And gomen ne minna... my bonus is going straight to my savings cause I wanna buy stuffs (house/car/gadgets etc. etc. hahaha). So, can't chia you guys lor. Me wanna buy a house and have great vacations ler. Need lotsa money for that lerrr. Unless somebody wanna sponsor me.. ^^ hehehe...

*remembers something*

Uh... crap... I forgot my bus tix again... -_-'' *groans* Really really needa buy it tomorrow!

Sorry for the late post. I went to bed straight after office hour just now (5 pm) cause I wasn't feeling well. Slept all the way till 11 something just now *looks back* Hn. I am really sick. Haha.

Done with my ranting, I need my sleep so I'm going back to bed. Till tomorrow minna, oyasumi nasai!

*crawls into bed* Sighhhhh... Dreamland, here I come!

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

Have you considered thinking about only positive things just before sleeping?

KiBiKiBi said...

hmmm... only positive things? Nah. I prefer to round up the happenings of the day before I go to sleep, whether it is good or bad. You see, ignoring bad things that happened in your life isn't going to help you grow, solve or get rid of it. By going through them before you go to sleep helps you to come up with ways to solve the problems or even ideas on how to prevent them in the near future. Thinking only positive stuffs sounds good but only if you do it in a 'healthy' attitude. Otherwise, you'll never learn in life... falling down and getting hurt is part and parcel of learning. Otherwise, babies will never learn how to walk..haha. That's how life is and that's why it is interesting.. ^^ Just my two cents...