Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thursday!!! Wohoo!!

Thursday's here! And it will be Friday soon! Whoa! Time! Please go faster for me will ya? Can't wait to get home! =D

Went to the bus station to purchase my bus tix first thing this morning..haha. Was told to go back tomorrow as they didn't have info about the seats yet, BUT they promised to reserve a seat for me. I hope they don't...won't forget. I'm going there tomorrow morning again just to make sure. I wanted the single seat instead of the normal double seaters because I prefer to sit alone. I had a bad experience sitting next to a 'wriggling worm' during my journey back home last week. He moved non-stop during the entire journey from Sarikei to Kuching. It was sooo tiring sitting next to a person like that -_-'' So sien...

I figured out that he's a medical student judging from the 4 inches thick reference book that he hugged onto and the medicine dictionary he checked oh so often during the journey...

Ok. Enough of him. I hope I don't meet another person like that during my journey back THIS time. I just wanna be 'guai' in the bus and reach Kuching the soonest so that I'll be able to hug my pillows and sleep in my own bed and room.

*patience* *patience*

Oh Friday! Come quick! I need you!!!

muahahaha... It's my crazy mood again. Better sign off now before I write anything worse... nyahahaha...

No comments: