Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Tuesday Bluessss...

Today I woke up feeling very well.

Went to site first thing in the morning and ended up feeling terrible. *dun ask me why, I just feel ill*

By the time I reached kopitiam for my breakie, I'd lost all my appetite. Could hardly swallow my Wanton & was feeling nausea. *sigh*

Then I received news that I'm getting my bonus. Today. I was like 'huh??? Really???' *beams*

*thinks hard hard*

*beams*

*hoping hoping hoping*

Am I really getting the bonus? hmmm...

Dialed my col in charge and asked for confirmation. Yay! I'm getting it! I'm getting it!

*high mood*

*feels very giddy* Then...

The nausea came back... ugh..

By the way, there was an electricity breakdown. My office was out of electricity. My house too.

Now it's still dark and hot. Luckily the heavy rain just now made the temperature a little bit more bearable. *sigh*

Thanks God I have a laptop. Otherwise, I won't be able to online and blog..hehehe

I hope they finish fixing whatever it is that needs fixing out there. I need my air cond!!!!!

*prays hard hard*

1 comment:

Redsponge said...

psst...yeap it is RM888! ;p in case you cant find the way back to my old post!

SO you got ur bonus ho???!!!

*hold ur hands and jump high high*