Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Monday Bluessss...

Yesterday I was just like Garfield. I hate Mondays. Yesterday's Monday. Monday's the most dreadful day of the week! Can't wait for Friday to come... *sigh*

It was plain boring yesteday. Nothing exciting to 'chee kek' me, nothing scary to pump up my adrenaline and nothing's happening.

One thing's worth mentioning though. It was so bloody difficult to go online yesterday!!! TM!!!! What the heck are you guys doing? The server's down again yesterday. Yeap. It was down the entire frigging afternoon till night!!!!! Go to hell lar! Such a lousy service!

The day passed by like okui... until I spent the afternoon watching Card Captor Sakura... ---> in the office... muahahaha. Time then zoomed over like rocket and tada!!!! It's 5.00 p.m.!!! I ate outside since Uncle & Aunty K (they are my house owner, I rented a room at their house) has to attend a wedding dinner...

I had a splitting headache. Got it straight after I finished dinner, which consist of nasi pataya and teh tarik peng. Could it be due to the nasi pataya? Hmm...

This is the nasi pataya. It's RM4.50

Wondering about the contents? It's just fried rice encased in omelette which was beautifullly decorated with lines of chili sauce and mayonaisse atop. Red beans. Cucumbers with sambal. Fried chicken covered with cucumber (so many cucumbers duhh...) and a small bowl of soup.

The nasi pataya is just so so despite the colourful presentation. It fills up my empty stomach and that's just that. Nothing crazy about the smell, nothing mouth-watering about the meat or anything. It's just edible. *sigh*

And the teh tarik peng...

The teh tarik peng is ok. After all, I paid RM1.60 for that. If it doesn't turn out okay I will smoke the kopitiam. grrr...

I miss Thyme's food food... *cries*

I'm buying the tix back to Kuching tomorrow... no, today! haha... I'm not going back today. Just wanna buy the tix for the ride back to Kuching this Friday (yes! I'm crazy) and then come back here on Sunday, again (uh huh... I'm double crazy)..haha

Crazy + Double Crazy = Happiness ^^

Came straight home after having my dinner. Tried to connect into streamyx for what? The entire bloody night!!! I tried from 5,40 p.m. till 10.00 p.m. Still couldn't connect. wtf???

I'm quite cross by the time I connected successfully. Yeah. That's about 4 a.m. the NEXT day.

Don't worry guys. It's not that I sat there and tried to go online the whole night through. I woke up at odd hours. Sometimes. Like today.. errr last nite... I mean I woke up once at 12.00 a.m. (midnite), then 1 am, 2am, 3am and finally 4am.

haha... weirdo..

I was ready to tear and smoke the telephone line into zillion pieces..last nite.

Checked my modem. It's working fine.

Checked my phone line. It LOOKS ok.

Checked my laptop. It's functioning properly...

What went wrong then??? Crap.

Ran the diagnosis on my modem. One line turned out as FAILS... It's the 'Test PPPoPvc 0 PPPOE connection'. This test returns FAIL if your DSL modem cannot see the PPPoE server. *darn*

Was seriously considering smoking the TM office here too... grrrrr...

Anyway, managed to on now so consider that quite good lar... Sian lar TM here. kanasai... ok.. done ranting. Maybe I can sleep in peace now. Hope I'll be able to wake up tomorrow ... errr I mean today...in time to go to work... hehe

*goes to bed*

Awwwww...

No comments: