Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Time flies...

Arlow minna! Time really flies eh? >_> I haven't updated my blog in a while..hehehe ....and boy does time fly, especially when you have things to do and it always feel as if time's never enough. Time's never enough whenever you have stuffs to do...duh. Hmmm. Sounds familiar? ^^

And the cruel cruel time ticks by ohhhh sooo sllowwwwlyyy when you have nothing to do... -_-'' Super hate that... grrr

Actually I wasn't even aware that I haven't updated my blog in soooo many days! *hangs head* gomen ne... T_T

I'm perking up today cause it's Thursday! Muahahaha... tomorrow, Friday will come and yes! I'm going back to Kuching... kekeke

Bought my bus tix already...hohoho

I wanna eat my mum's home cooked curry. Hope I can buy durian too. Lotsa durian. Tonnes of them! *sigh*

I've been spending time surfing and downloading stuffs. My 250GB hardisk is getting quite 'full' now that I keep clicking on those bittorents... hehehe

I needa spend more time sorting them out and burning them. So, I'm gonna be busy next week too. And then... I'll have a long long long holiday till next year! Wah... can't wait for that day to come... hohoho

I'll try to update on daily basis though. Till then, ciao! ^^

No comments: