Saturday, December 9, 2006

Home at Midnite!

I reached home at midnite. Yeap. That's 12.00 a.m. this morning. What a way to start my Saturday. Slept all the way through morning without any disturbance at all. Awww...

Woke up at 8 something and went for breakie at 9.00 a.m. The following posts show the happenings today. The numbered items are the food I consumed today..whoa! For breakie, I had...

1. A bowl of Claypot Mee for RM3.50 at a kopitiam somewhere in Pending...

Looks delicious eh? haha...

2. Not satisfied with the claypot mee (I was still hungry), I ordered a plate of Roti Telur which costs RM1.50...

It's delicious... really! Yum yum!

3. Had Bah-Kut-Teh for lunch (home cook by my mum ^^), and I forgot to take pics cause I dug right in... haha greedy me...

After lunch, I went to the PC Fair held at Permata Car Park Building (hafta go there after eating cause you need energy to fight your way through ^^) and bought myself a digital camera. It's a Canon PowerShot A540 at a cost of RM888 (yeah, nice number). I was quite reluctant to get it at first, but hehe... I couldn't resist after seeing the bundled gifts that came with the digicam... muahahaha...


The digicam's box... and some of the gifts that came bundled with the digicam...

The gifts are:-
  • SD 1GB
  • SD Card Reader
  • Screen Protector
  • Camera Pouch
  • Metal Neck Strap
  • Backpack
  • Mini Tripod
  • 4 Rechargeable Batteries & Charger Set
  • Star Wars T-Shirt
  • Umbrella
  • RM200 worth of cash voucher
With so many gifts, how can you resist right? Right. Hahaha... I was on cloud nine. Still am. Kekeke ^_^

4. Bought a Sundae at McD straight after purchasing my digicam. It was sooo hot in the fair (I was totally drenched with sweat ugh!) it feels more like a supermarket having a 99% discount where everybody wrestles their way through to get whatever it is that they wanted. I wrestled my way through all right. Was so worried that the free gifts kena sapu habis before I reach there... ;P Anyway, there were peps everywhere. It's packed worse than sardines in a can... ugh
That place was still totally packed, not only with peps but cars were jam and long queue can be seen a kilometre away (muahaha... it's that bad really.. go check it out!)

I won't go back there now that I've bought my thingy.... lol...

5. Ate Bah-Kut-Teh for dinner. Then went to confirm my bus tix back tomorrow, and then went shopping with mum and sis till the rain pours *sigh* Such heavy rain! But still, we took our time and shopped. Well, I didn't buy anything except... err... I can't remember what it is... but I remember the food! Went to tapao...

6. ..Roasted Duck Noodle at Hong Kong Noodle Restaurant at Jalan Padungan... not really sure how much it is tho.. I think it's RM4.50 gua...

I'm home again. At last. I ate a lot today but didn't really feel it haha.. I'm experimenting with my digicam as I type away. Wanna continue playing with it so till then... tata!

No comments: