Saturday, December 2, 2006

THYME'S...

Ehem. I really enjoyed myself today. I mean what's not enjoyable when spending time with your family eh? hehehe...

Went to Thyme's for lunch with my sisters just now. It was great! FYI, Thyme's an eating establishment specializing in continental cuisine located at Chonglin Park, Tabuan Road, Kuching. It's right opposite the Beetex furniture shop.

This is the entrance to Thyme's...


We ordered a jar of honeydew juice which costs RM6.50...

Two grilled lamp chop which costs RM13.80 each...

You have two choices of toppings/gravy to choose... mushroom or black pepper. Since I'm having a problem choosing either one, the waitress there kindly offered to serve both gravy for our testing. So nice! As you can see from the pic here, the right one's the black pepper sauce and the left one's mushroom...

This is their grilled salmon which costs RM17.00... whoaaa...

And their seafood pizza which costs RM18.50... *drools*

The food was so nice that we sapu habis everything... except the plates, tables, jar and glasses lar... hahaha ^__^

The last piece of pizza... nobody wants ar? hehe...

Ooopppsss... it's taken! muahahaha...

Nice eh? I really enjoyed myself and so are my sisters... Will post more tomorrow, or Monday maybe. Kinda beat..haha

1 comment:

camy_she said...

YOz, having lunch at Thymes was a great experience. Thanks for 'chia' me yah. Kekekeke...I'm still thinking about the Seafood Pizza we had just now...aiyo, wish I could have one at the moment. Perut sudah berbunyi lor.. =P