Friday, December 1, 2006

Home!!! Yay!

I'm home! So glad! So happy! So giddy! Awww... home sweet home... ^___^

The reasons why being home is good
  1. No more sound pollution (finally got rid of those annoying monsters... >_> ... & all those stupid animals...) Phew!!!
  2. I can talk to mum, dad & sisters non-stop without paying a cent!
  3. I can hug my own pillows!
  4. I can sleep in my own bed!
  5. I can on the aircond from night till the next morning without worrying about the bills nyah!!!
  6. I can eat mama's home cook meal!
  7. I can go lepak at the city!
  8. I can eat nice food here!
  9. I can shop till I drop here! (Food lar... muahaha)
  10. I can sleep till next day's noon time! (with the monsters gone, this is like 'kacang' ar...hohoho)
  11. I smile non-stop, laugh non-stop, eat non-stop, enjoy non-stop!!!

*looks back*

Now now... being home IS nice rite? Yes!!!!! Nyah! Muahahaha... I'm so happy I've gone nuts... hahahahaha

No comments: