Friday, December 8, 2006

No single seat... T_T ... but... ^__^

Well, I couldn't get a single seat for the bus journey back to Kuching despite my attemp to book it earlier. *grumles* Those peps aren't doing their work, again... grrr

I ended up using an earlier bus back, but no single seat. *sigh* Hope I won't get another 'wormy' as neighbour *cringe*

The good thing to this is that I paid only RM32.00 for my return tix (Sarikei-Kuching-Sarikei). Originally it costs RM64.00 for return tix. Bought mine previously for RM42.00 due to an offer and I got RM32.00 this time purely due to 'assumptions' by those ticketing ladies.

They thought I'm a student! Seriously! So I get student rate. muahahaha... Oh well, my baby face helps.. only in situations like this tho... tee hee ~_^ So I'm grateful. Kinda. *beams*

On second thought, I can reach Kuching before midnite, so that's a double bonus for me. I'm on cloud nine.... lalalalala..

I gotta go packing now, so laters... ^^

No comments: