Friday, December 15, 2006

Oooopppss...

I watched Card Captor Sakura till past 2am this morning. ^^; I know. I'm weird. I just do things I feel like doing without thinking. It's like this ON button that once 'on' can't be stopped.

I woke up early though and was kinda energetic whole day through. Haha ^^

I had nasi ayam (RM3.00) at Ik Seng kopitiam for lunch. It's the best nasi ayam in Sarikei.

After that, things start to fall apart. Initially planned to go to Bintangor to buy pau for my journey back to Kuching. Wanted to tapao rojak there too. Failed. The queue at the ferry ramp was so long. *sigh* I couldn't wait. I did. But it gets on my nerve. I was seriously considering 'jumping queue' but then again, that's kinda unfair to the other drivers in line right? So I decided against it. I left. Pure and simple. And yet the consequences are horrible.

I won't have anything to eat during the bus journey back to Kuching tonight. That's 6 hours. T_T But hey! Just remembered someting. Hehe. I'll just have hard boiled eggs for food in the bus. Don't look down on eggs guys. Eggs are very filling. And full of protein too. Muahahaha... and it's my fav food of all. *goes to prepare hard boild eggs--->2 biji*

*comes back*

On top of that, I haven't packed. Even as I'm typing, I'm still not packed. -_-'' Haha. I always do things last minute. Always. *sigh*

I'm good in packing though, so I think I should be okay. Hehehe.. *prays hard hard*

Uh... *remembers someting*

Dang. I forgot to buy dabai for my mum. T_T

And that also means no dabai pics for my blog. -_-''

It's raining very heavily now too. *BIG SIGH*

Why does it always rain whenever I'm travelling on a bus? It doesn't matter where my destination is. It rained when I travel from Kuching-Sarikei. It rained Sarikei-Kuching too. *cries*

I think I've rant enough. Just about...enough. So, I'll leave it at that and go packing. ^_^

I'll be having gatherings this Saturday (which is tomorrow). I have friends coming back from all sorts of places and thus my schedule is kinda full. Haha.

Hope it will be fun seeing them again. It normally is. What with so much catching up to do and stuffs to update. Hehe

So, wish me luck minna. And I hope I won't sit with a 'wriggling worm', a 'fatty' or a 'hamsup' guy. Till then, ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ish...no dabai pic...