Thursday, December 14, 2006

Lunch today...

This is what I had for lunch today. Initially wanted to have nasi ayam at another kopitiam but they were sold out by the time I reached there. -_-''

It's the norm here. You wanna eat, you better eat early. As early as 11am and the latest should be 1pm. Any later than that and you'd be lucky to be able to find food. Nice food.

Luck is on my side today. I managed to find a kopitiam that serves edible (not just edible mind you) and good food. It's recommended by my secretary. I'll get the name of the shop from her tomorrow.

I ordered a mixture of roasted chicken-char sio-sio bak (3 in 1 muahahaha) which costs RM4.00. I know I know. It's quite expensive for a little town like Sarikei, but well, no complaints from me as long as it's good. ;)


The 'sio bak' is exceptionally crunchy and juicy and mouth wateringly niceeee... One bite and you'll ask for more. *sigh*


Don't be fooled by the portion. It looks 'sedikit' but is actually quite a lot. I wonder why they gimme so much this time. Maybe cause of the jacket I'm wearing? I look like those peps working at construction site (labourers -_-''') and hence, I need a huge portion of food to sustain my workload.. T_T

In truth, I'm just a greedy pig. Nyahahaha... ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey...finally...manage to post...

Hmmm... look like a nice lunch... Yummie... ;)