Saturday, December 16, 2006

Home! Hahaha ^^

I'm home. *grins* A little past midnight but that's okay with me. The bus reached Kuching at 11.45pm but was slightly delayed cause it was pumping diesel before heading to the bus terminal.

That was way way way faster than the bus that I took last time. Of course it reached here the same time but let me tell you, THAT previous bus departed an hour earlier in Sarikei. Get the picture?

Good. ^^

Here's two shots taken at the Shell station where the bus went for fuel filling.



Do you see what I see??? O.o RM420.00!!! Oro!!! @_@


I'm glad I'm just commuting in it and don't actually own one. -_-'' Scary!

Next topic : I got a single seater just now. Yay!

Next next topic : You may be thinking that I should be sleeping now but...

I wanna watch Card Captor Sakura (CCS). I'm so addicted to the cuteness of this anime I'm dying to finish watching it. I'm soooo glad that I have the complete translated manga of it too. I just needa dig it up from my whole collection of anime and manga. But that will take some time. Hehehe ^^

Till then, I wanna watch CCS now so good night minna... ^^

Oyasumi nasai...

No comments: