Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lim teh at Bing! Cafe

After the ice kacang fest, and after hogging my mum's home cooked curry (with lotsa rice), and making a stop at 4 1/2 mile's Everise (wanna buy headphone mar, lazy wanna go to Saberkas ^^), I rushed madly to Bing! Cafe at Jalan Padungan to attend another gathering with another bunch of friends. The agreed time was 8.00 pm. I reached there at 8.05 pm. Was actually happy cause I thought that I was finally late... *grins* I'm weird. I'm almost always punctual and yet to my frustrations, I always have to wait for the others to show up *sigh*

Last night was no exception. I was still the first one to reach there. *sigh* Found that all the nice comfy sofa was 'reserved'. Actually the norm there means that it's reserved for a group of 4 peps or more. I thought that we only have 3. If that's so, it's quite impossible to try and get the 'reserved' seats. So I quickly claimed a place at a table for 4. Didn't dare to leave the table too in case it was snatched by some other patrons. -_-''

I took some pics while waiting.

This is one of the interior deco next to the main entrance of the Bing! Cafe. Nice eh? I like the lamp. And the designs on it. It appears as if a lot of attention has been given to it during the 'making' process. Hehe... ^^

At the other side of the entrance, you'll see a nicely decorated Christmas tree


Played sms too. Until I noticed with a shock that I only had one bar of battery left. This is bad news for me cause my hp's camera refused to work with only one bar of battery left. Checked my watch. It was only 8.10 pm! The night's still early! Why did my hp battery hafta go flat now?? I wanna take pics! I wanna snap the food & drinks! I wanna take pics!!! Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!! T_T

Stopped taking pics. Called 'reinforcements'... tut tut tut... voice mails... no answer... my hp battery low indicator starts to beep every once in a while to my great annoyance, telling me pitifully that its battery is low...

Grrr...

Was quite ready to smoke the poor poor cafe when my calls finally went through. My watch was showing 8.25 pm. My patience was running dangerously thin too. I hate to be kept waiting. =_=

My dear friend apologised and sped to the scene... hehe which was good cause smoke was beginning to rise from my head and ears ^^

We ordered drinks and food. Can't remember the name (they have long-winding names) but it's something like...uh.. *tries real hard* Umm..yogurt+strawberry+smoothy something something. Yeah. And tiramisu cake. ^^

Note-to-self : Gotta be more consistent with my pics taking and food and shop's name. I always dun bother as long as I could get there to e-a-t. And once food arrived, I quickly dug in. Pics forgotten. Shop's name too. Ah. *paiseh* *paiseh*

Anyway, we chatted away happily till it's 11.00 pm. Of course, my other friend arrived not long after with her hubby and sister-in-law. We synchronised niceeeely and chatted enthusiastically... especially about Anime. It really sounds like a bunch of kids talking madly about their fav anime/manga whatever you name it. It was very merry and we talked about everything and anything. Whoa! Time really flies when you're enjoying yourself! Since it's late, we bid farewell, promising another gathering at another place, another time.

Next time I wanna take pics pics pics!!!! I'll bring my digicam once my photography shooting skills improved. And after buying good, reliable rechargeable batteris and charger set too. *sigh*

So, till then ciao!

No comments: