Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ais Kacang + Chan Luk fest on Saturday evening

Well minna. I'm back in Sarikei again. Was busy on Saturday whole day through till now. Hehe. But I'm happy ^^

Had a gathering with a bunch of friends at (dunno the place's name) somewhere near St. Peter's Church, Kuching on 4.00 pm Saturday (that's yesterday larrr). It's actually opposite the back entrance of St. Peter's Church, or so my friend told me.

There were 6 of us: me, AC, AK, Dan & Al and Dan's bro D (I use short forms guys, easier that way hohoho)

We had 'an tao chan luk' (Translate : Red beans with those greenish oblong-wormy like appearance thingy), ang tao peng (ais kacang) and lotsa other desert/drinks that ends with 'peng'.

The ais kacang is very nice (I had it so I know for sure). So nice that I'd definitely go back next time. The rojak is just so so and trust me, their White Lady is a big no no.. O.0 I'd have Hui Sing's open air White Lady anytime, anyday but never the White Lady at this place. @_@ It's yucky! And they serve it in a huge bowl instead of a tall glass like those served at Hui Sing's open air. Very... weird feeling.. =S

Sorry guys no piccies. Totally forgot when I saw my friends ^^ (P/s: We are a kaypoh bunch and very energetic...lalala)

Anyway, stories went flying and laughters can be heard a mile away. Haha ^^ We are quite noisy. =P

After that, we 'dismissed' ^^ with our own things to take care of. Dan & Al needa attend their church thingies, AC to his carol practice (psssttt... he has voice like Michael Bolton and he's furthering his studies to Melb, Aus next month), AK to attend to her family's dinner arrangements and me to hog my mum's curry (hafta jaga her hati mar, no matter how full I am, still will finish her food ler) and then rush all the way to another gathering at Bing! Cafe near Jalan Padungan. Upon reaching there though, I realized that I was early. Again. Punctual. With none of them (mah friends *sigh*) in sight. *BIG SIGH* All the rushing for nothing. But I'll post that in a separate post coming up next... ^^

No comments: